What is success? Simply, you have achieved what you have set out to do.
It covers many spheres of life: work, career, family, recreation.
Many think of success only as attaining wealth or fame.
Success means other things:
- Appreciating your family life, having positive relationships and spending valuable time with family members
- Having good friends who value you as a person, and where you go out and enjoy each other’s company
- Having a good life and work balance, with time for your work, family/friends and yourself
- Being happy within yourself, with self esteem, appreciating your attributes and developing weaker areas to enable you to grown and develop
- Creating the lifestyle that you want with good health, sufficient income to enable you to enjoy the pleasures of life, including going out when you want with whom you want
To appreciate the success in your life, ask yourself, ‘what do I possess in my life that brings me happiness and joy? What makes my life worthwhile?’
These are the secrets to happiness. Treasure and appreciate what you have. Enjoy the moment.